Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW's and BOA

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW's and BOA

Has anybody had any luck with GWs and BOA?  They are by far my worst account of Lates.  My last late with them was August 2005, so at least they are 2 years old now and I am hoping if I can't get them removed they will at least not count as much against me anymore.  I have written them and was denied.  Wrote again and was denied again.  If you have had luck could you post the address?  The only one I have is 4060 Ogletown Stanton Rd. Newark, DE.  Today I used PFB maybe I will have better luck.  On the positive side I have had luck with Discover, Sears, and Shell.  I have been denied by Citibank and BOA.  Still waiting to hear from GMAC and Ohio Savings.  I have seen my FICO rise from 610 to 689 in since I started working on correcting my errors in July.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: GW's and BOA

hi ficomom

Wowza.... kudos on the score increase! 

Wishing you luck with PFB   Smiley Happy 
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW's and BOA

GMAC is a tough one. been working on them for 6 months.

I am getting closer...
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.