Established Contributor
myhearts07

GW to Countrywide for 3 lates (rolling)

Hey all,

Eve here..  Question for you?  Do you think that if I send a GW letter to my lender that they will remove 3 late pays from a year ago?   I am self-employed and had a tremendous change in income when I moved.  I tried explaining that to them at the time of occurrence, but we were not more than 1 payment behind and we couldn't get any help from them.

Could you please advise, we have not been late since.  We were told that this was considered a rolling late because they occurred one right after the other.  June, July, August.  Again, we have not been late on the mortgage since.

Thoughts please?

Eve
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: GW to Countrywide for 3 lates (rolling)

Go for it. There are no time restrictions for GW.
Established Contributor
myhearts07

Re: GW to Countrywide for 3 lates (rolling)

Thanks, Tusc.  I will get that typed up tonight and in the mail tomorrow.  I will let you all know what happens.  I was scared for a minute no one would respond to message...  Picked me up!!!

Eve

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}