Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW worked for MANAGEMENT KONCEPTS!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

GW worked for MANAGEMENT KONCEPTS!!

I PIF  an acct for an ambulance service (they refused a PFD), and this CA was dead set on leaving this marked as paid on my CR'S. I'm thankful for learning about the GW letter's here. I did send one to the CA attn: CEO and got my letter back in the mail today and at the bottom it said it would be removed from all bureaus in 14 days!!
 Now I am waiting on one more for TRANSFINANCIAL. They seem just as stubborn. Hopefully they aren't since these are very recent accounts. If I can get this one taken off, that will be all baddies.
 I have seriously learned my lesson about trashing mail, thinking medicare took care of the bill!! Even though the deductible's paid for the year, and co-pay's paid in the Dr's office, doesn't mean the bill was paid completely.
I do thank everyone here on these forums for learning so much on how to go about alternatives to help with the CA's I paid (and didn't know about PFD's)  and managing my credit. You guys are the bestest!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW worked for MANAGEMENT KONCEPTS!!

Congrats!  I just had success with Gw'ing a CA yesterday...doesn't it feel great??
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW worked for MANAGEMENT KONCEPTS!!

Congrat's to you as well!  Sure, it feels good.  Especially when it was for such a small amount. I know better, or I thought I did. Atleast this forum is helping me pay closer attention to my mail, bills, credit. I so want to get a house and stop living in this horrible apartment complex with the 700 a month rent!! I could easily pay a house note for that. Since all my credit is new, I just need to learn patience and let my accounts age. I've got my credit mix, and paying on time and trying to do everything right. Such great support and info here. Now if there were only a pill for patience, I would be great!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.