Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GW worked????

tag
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

GW worked????

i think so.. i had sent a gw letter to bank of america and appenrently i pulled my exp credit report from fico and the whole account is off the report.... i had it up to 120 days late and 90's and 60's multiple times... i guess this is good they it is completley deleted from my CR???? oh well....
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: GW worked????

y0rascal wrote:
i think so.. i had sent a gw letter to bank of america and appenrently i pulled my exp credit report from fico and the whole account is off the report.... i had it up to 120 days late and 90's and 60's multiple times... i guess this is good they it is completley deleted from my CR???? oh well....

Congratulations!!  At least the negative hsitory no longer remains.

Message 2 of 7
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

sorry and it was not exp it was Eq i get confused between the 2.... yea at least its off but i have not heard anything from BOA and i sent the GW i believe on dec 10 or dec 12... is a response normally done this fast??? i would at least like to have heard sumthing but i dont complain.. i also sent a gw to chase for 1 30 day late no response back from them yet....
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I disputed an old account with BOA and they just deleted it. They never seem to actually respond.
Message 4 of 7
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

well it is offical i received a letter from bank of america today stating that they notified exp, equi,and transuion stating to delete account from credit reporting due to inactivity.... now i did suffer a 5 point drop on my EQ with fico from 640 to 645 but i will take considering i don't have the multiples 30's, 60's, 90's and 1 120... so my GW worked and for those that are thinking about doing it... DO IT... got nothing to lose now i need the 30 day late off of my chase and i should be ok...=)

Message Edited by y0rascal on 12-27-2007 02:47 PM
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!  Mind sharing your letter or your mailing address for them?  i have a few 30 day lates with them I would LOVE to get rid of!!

Thanks,

Message 6 of 7
y0rascal
Regular Contributor

mailing address i used was Bank of America 4060 ogletown stanton road de5-019-03-07 newark,DE,19713 800-362-6299 and the letter i used are ones that were posted on here, however i changed it to my situation... as they say there is no right letter just write from your situation at the time and hope for the best....
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.