cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Help Needed

tag
Animage

Re: General Help Needed

most of them were opened in early '05 and late '04 .... all of them originate in Indiana
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thay can sue in  In or Fl....In has longer SOL

Open accounts (CC)     5 years in fl      6 years in In.

LVNV  maybe walmart..........do you have this showing as CO by any OC??  even on an old CR

I would call walmart CC and ask if they still have your account....IF so  get address & PFD with them!!!  IF they SOLD to CA   you must deal with CA.

My opinion always deal with a OC if you can.

Cap1 and LVNV Funding LLC   will sue in a heartbeat.

This is only my opinion

I would wait until 6 year is up and I mean if SOL is Jan 2009.....do nothing till Feb 2009.

If you can afford to pay all or some  then use everything that you can   dispute  DV all CAs   PFD.
NEVER START UNTIL YOU ARE READY TO PAY

GEMB/WalMart - $0 balance (cant be) - Charged Off - Sold    look at TU and EX  CR  for drop date
Make sure that you print out this CR......you might need it later IF this drops.IF you can't find it call CRA and ask (but you need it in writting)

Verizon - $324 - Charged Off as bad debt.  If they haven't sold to CA...send OC letter & then PFD

If they filed lawsuit...did you pay?  otherwise you should have a judgment?

Argent Health Care Fin - $107 - Placed for Collection    1st  send DV   then PFD

IF past SOL and you DV a CA...they will update CRAs  but they must answer DV within 30 days or stop reporting. SOOOOOO after 30 days, you would dispute again & they (CA) will be in violation if they verify.

coming to visit your state next week!!!!

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-22-2007 03:19 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-22-2007 03:43 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 09-22-2007 04:00 PM
Message 12 of 14
Animage

i actually live in michigan now haha ....long long story ... but anyways ...for the ones that say "charged off" does that mean they have alrdy filed me as a loss against their taxes? Just wondering if those ones wouldnt be an easy PFD with 50% payoff or something if they have.
Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

a CO is a closed account & they are taking a loss on it. You can at any time send a PFD  BUT if not past SOL they can still sue you.
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.