Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Generating a Credit Score at Experian.

tag
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

Generating a Credit Score at Experian.

I just recently hit the 6 month mark on my oldest secured card. I also have a second secured cc that hit the 4 month mark. I have been able to get Credit Scores at TU and Equifax, but no luck at Experian. Just a 9003 code.

Still gardening, and do not plan to apply for any unsecured lines for a bit, but does anyone know how long it will take to generate a score at Experian? Thank You

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
JLK93
Established Contributor

Re: Generating a Credit Score at Experian.

Does your secured card report to all 3 bureaus? If your card does not report to all 3 bureaus that would be the reason you cannot generate an Experian score.

It seems that you are talking about scores obtained from the credit bureau websites as opposed to FICO scores. The Experian (non FICO) score is somewhat strange in my opinion. I won't go into details. I would guess that you will be able to generate a score at Experian on May 1st, assuming that your secured card reports to all 3 bureaus.

Either way, the FAKO scores from credit bureau websites are essentially useless.

The Experian score from the Experian website is pretty much the same as the Credit Sesame credit score, which is free.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.