Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting antsy, lol

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting antsy, lol

I sooo want to pull another Equifax. I disputed about a month ago, and haven't heard back yet. I did it by snail mail, so maybe that's why. I would definitely recommend disputing online if you can, btw. In any event, I want to pull that report so badly, but would hate to pull too early Smiley Sad I am done with TU and Experian and have had excellent results, so I'm super excited. The waiting part of this really sucks, lol.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
My_dog_FICO
Regular Contributor

Re: Getting antsy, lol

Have you subscribed to TrueCredit?  You can pull your reports daily for less than $15 a month.

Be conservative if you do subscribe.  Some people have been kicked off for excessive pulls.  I personally do mine 2 or 3 times a week since I'm in clean-up mode.
11/14/07 TU 567 - EQ 561 - EX 577
11/29/07 TU ??? - EQ 573 - EX ???
12/10/07 TU ??? - EQ 579 - EX ??? - 60% util - OOPS!
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've thought about subscribing to a program like that. I actually tried the TC thing for the free 30 days and I didn't see any changes on my report during it. When I pulled myfico again though, it showed lots of new stuff. So I'm not sure if I just didn't do it right, if there was a glitch on my account or what, but myfico was way more accurate in my case. It'll be a little less, but close to that much to pull my fico score anyway this time. And I'm almost done. Yay!
Message 3 of 5
My_dog_FICO
Regular Contributor

When I first subscribed, I couldn't figure out how to get it to pull new reports.  I asked around and it turns out there was a small link in the right margin bar called "Update Reports" that did the trick, but you had to be all the way in looking at your reports before it appeared.

I personnally love it, it tells me exactly when what CC/TL posts to what report on what day, and for what month.  For some reason TU updates Nov the same day that EX updates Oct.  Go figure.

11/14/07 TU 567 - EQ 561 - EX 577
11/29/07 TU ??? - EQ 573 - EX ???
12/10/07 TU ??? - EQ 579 - EX ??? - 60% util - OOPS!
Message 4 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

CRAs have 30 days or so to respond to your dispute. They also must provide for you an updated copy of your CR. You won't have your score, but you can see the changes before you pull your EQ FICO again. Good luck.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.