Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting closer to 700 club

tag
girlie
Regular Contributor

Getting closer to 700 club

i just check my tu score and it has gone up again.  7 points gained in two daysSmiley Very Happy

my score increases over a period of a month:

Transunion  +47 = 665
Equifax + 30 = 651
Experian + 5 = 665

More goodwill letters to writeSmiley Very Happy
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Getting closer to 700 club

Smiley Happy I've been working on them too. It's a lot of work! Good going!

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 06-09-2007 07:09 PM
Message 2 of 5
2anewu
Regular Contributor

Great job!!! Keep up the good work. I love the "700 club" in your subject Smiley Very Happy. I am going to write my letters next week.  Oh yeah--when you say check your score--does that mean that you buy it each time? Not sure but want to know. Is this the same as updating and if not how are they both done?

Message Edited by 2anewu on 06-09-2007 07:41 PM
Message 3 of 5
mamabear
New Contributor

That is so great!  Do you mind telling what gave you those increases?  Was it goowill deletions?  PFD deletions?  I am awaiting replies to some GW and PFD's.  I could use the encouragement.
Message 4 of 5
girlie
Regular Contributor

Yes i am using my disposable income to check my fico scores several times a month....but you know obsessions cost moneySmiley Wink

mamabear, it is a combination of things.  i posted elsewhere about late payments mysteriously disappearing (11 lates gone on 1 account).  i cannot explain it, but i'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth.  1 paid charge off was deleted from Equifax only (so far).  my tu scores went up significant because i applied for and was approved for the delta skymiles am ex card.  my baddies are also getting older and my most recent late was about a year ago.  i have also paid down my debt from 9,000 to 5,000.

i have not had good luck with my good will letters.  i just received a response today and they are telling me the lates are valid.  duh!  so now i am going to try to find a contact to personally speak with.  i am finding that it has to be human to human contact otherwise, they just flip me the bird.  having said all that is anyone has a contact at bofa formerly mbna, i would be grateful til the end of time
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.