Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting full credit report....?

tag
Dynamo24
New Contributor

Getting full credit report....?

Hi all, I hope this is the right place for this question. I currently do the 3-report monitor through MyFICO, which is great. Only problem is it doesn't show DoFD, account #, etc. I tried pulling my free annual report but it keeps saying I already requested it....which I had not this year. Anyway, is there anyway to access that information by purchasing a report from one of the bureaus? I just wanted to double check before I drop any cash to get the information I need. Thanks in advance for the help.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Getting full credit report....?

@Dynamo24 wrote:

Hi all, I hope this is the right place for this question. I currently do the 3-report monitor through MyFICO, which is great. Only problem is it doesn't show DoFD, account #, etc. I tried pulling my free annual report but it keeps saying I already requested it....which I had not this year. Anyway, is there anyway to access that information by purchasing a report from one of the bureaus? I just wanted to double check before I drop any cash to get the information I need. Thanks in advance for the help.

Hrm, you may be able to get some of that information from Credit Karma.  Actually the beta can be dug through pretty easily to get to the data, not certain on the old interface but that's a free version.

Also can purchase a report from the bureaus... the annual credit reports is 365 days, not calendar year.

CK looking thing from my old 30 30/60 late BOFA card:

201020092008  J F M A M J J A S O N D

OKOKOK30OKOK3060OK   
OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK
     OKOKOKOKOKOKOK

        
Message 2 of 5
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

Is there any chance that there might be some wrong information on your reports, is that why you are trying to access them? If you aren't 100% sure that everything is accurate then you can access your reports free of charge on each bureaus website by going to "dispute inacurate information" links.
TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 3 of 5
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Dynamo24 wrote:

I tried pulling my free annual report but it keeps saying I already requested it....which I had not this year.

Note that the restriction is every 12 months, not every calendar year.

@Dynamo24 wrote:

Anyway, is there anyway to access that information by purchasing a report from one of the bureaus?

You can always purchase your reports directly from the CRA's.  Might take some digging to find the pages that offer just the reports without their scores or other add-ons.

Message 4 of 5
Dynamo24
New Contributor

Thanks for the info, I appreciate the help. I am in need of the info to double check some DoFD for SOLs. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.