Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting results

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting results

So I called CSc equifax to get results of dispute---Agent told me that it was completed yesterday and mailed out credit report--I asked if she could tell me results, she stated she couldnt see that....Is that True---I havent gotten a score watch alert from score going down because of a verfication  but havent gotten one for it increasing it , if they did remove---
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Getting results

bump
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

It may be true that they can't see the actual results.

You can pull a new report and see if it was removed or wait for the results in the mail.

Message 3 of 6
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

They just removed disputes off of mine as well but they sent it to my electronically to my email address. If you gave them an email address they should have sent the results to you there.

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

musik, How long did the dispute actually take for them to delete? Did you fax in a deletion letter? I faxed a deletion letter to EQ Monday and haven't heard anything. I know they say they have up to 30 days, but I am praying it won't take that long!
Message 5 of 6
musikklvr
Frequent Contributor

I called all three and trust me it was so hard to get through to a customer service rep.

It took Experian 2 weeks, it took Equifax 45 days and 2 phone calls. Still waiting for Transunion

Starting Score: 668
Current Score: 712
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.