Established Contributor
rifleman

Going sub-prime to prime

My FICO scores used to be in the toilet.

I thought I was doomed to live the rest of my life as a slave to the bad credit decisions of my early 20's. After coming here and learning so much from everyone my scores are now shooting into prime-rate territory.

I want to thank everyone here for all the great advice, encouragement an support--I don't mean to sound stiff and perfunctory, I really mean it. My scores have improved tremendously because of a strong desire to better myself financially and because of all the great help and advice I have been receiving here this past month in which I became a member.

There is still much hard work to be done--things to dispute, updates to post, etc, but so far things are really starting to work out.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Going sub-prime to prime

Congrats!
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Congrats, and that is the beauty of this board.  Just like AA, you are getting advive from people, many of whom HBTDT.  :smileyhappy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Established Contributor
trinigal

MidnightVoice wrote:
Congrats, and that is the beauty of this board.  Just like AA, you are getting advive from people, many of whom HBTDT.  :smileyhappy:

what does HBTDT mean? :smileyindifferent:
Frequent Contributor
jaguls66

trinigal wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

Have Been There Done That

Congrats on the journey upwards.
Established Contributor
trinigal

jaguls66 wrote:

trinigal wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

Have Been There Done That

Congrats on the journey upwards.

Thanks!

And yes, a very big congratulations!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}