Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good News, finally!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good News, finally!

After sending out what seems like a ton of GW's and PFD's and all of them either getting turned down or getting no response at all, I got a Yes from NCO for a PFD. (I emailed that guy, and after about 2-3 weeks, the letter came in the mail!!!!) I am so super excited.

A quick question though, cause I don't want to screw something up in my excitment. Since this is my first PFD. SOmeone just let me know if this is right. I want to get a Money Order to send, right? and then should I send it CMRRR? Thanks for all the advice so far. It's great to FINALLY see a light at the end of the tunnel. (I never thoght I'd get so excited over a PFD) This is so cool!
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RAISEUP
Regular Contributor

Re: Good News, finally!

Thats right, pay with a money order, I would also photocopy the money order sent and the receipt for your own records. Way to get em'
~~~
Transunion 652 | 3/27/09-677 | 5/20-09 -683
Equifax 4/21/08 -609 | 5/4/08-632 | 12/26-08- 651 | 5/5/09 - 652
Experian 4/16/08- 613 | 11/08 - 646 | 3/27/09-673
~~~
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay!Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!

You've got the ball rolling now... You should send letters to the others again... You never know, if you catch somebody else on the right day you might get lucky!!!

All they can say is No, and you've already gotten through that so what the heck!

Good Luck!
Message 4 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Super!
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Savings321 wrote:
After sending out what seems like a ton of GW's and PFD's and all of them either getting turned down or getting no response at all, I got a Yes from NCO for a PFD. (I emailed that guy, and after about 2-3 weeks, the letter came in the mail!!!!) I am so super excited.

A quick question though, cause I don't want to screw something up in my excitment. Since this is my first PFD. SOmeone just let me know if this is right. I want to get a Money Order to send, right? and then should I send it CMRRR? Thanks for all the advice so far. It's great to FINALLY see a light at the end of the tunnel. (I never thoght I'd get so excited over a PFD) This is so cool!

Go get them as NCO was my biggest pain in the butt.....
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great!
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.