Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good or Bad

tag
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Good or Bad

I did an investigation online (I know I know DON'T DO THAT) before I found myfico.com
There was one thing that changed that confuses me,
Sears AKA Citi Cards now was showing CO before the investigation and now it shows under closed accounts as Pays as agreed HC 667 Cl 410 no DOFD DOLP 3/03 DOLA 7/03 date closed 1/04 transfer/sold/paid the only lates were in 2003 30-120 aug thru dec  of 03

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I really think someone at Citi made a mistake and reported it wrong.

Should I leave as is?
What would YOU do with this info?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Re: Good or Bad

bump ))))))
Message 2 of 10
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

I am bored and waiting on the gurus to get here so I am doing the bump
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

gdtobefree wrote:
I did an investigation online (I know I know DON'T DO THAT) before I found myfico.com
There was one thing that changed that confuses me,
Sears AKA Citi Cards now was showing CO before the investigation and now it shows under closed accounts as Pays as agreed HC 667 Cl 410 no DOFD DOLP 3/03 DOLA 7/03 date closed 1/04 transfer/sold/paid the only lates were in 2003 30-120 aug thru dec  of 03

Is this a good thing or a bad thing?

I really think someone at Citi made a mistake and reported it wrong.

Should I leave as is?
What would YOU do with this info?

I would leave it as it is.  If I underwstood you correctly, the account went from a charge off to a paid as agreed.   That is good. Dont dispute or say anything.  They may notice the mistake and correct it.

Message Edited by monro411 on 01-31-2008 10:40 PM
Message 4 of 10
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

Cool I wasn't sure if it was a good thing current status says pays as agreed
Should I try to get the lates off?
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

with the age of the lates, I would not.  It will not have much of an impact on your score.They might discover their error when reviewing your account
Message 6 of 10
gdtobefree
Established Contributor

LOL I hear ya, better left alone then.
Thanks for the input

In your opinion where is the best place to get all 3 of your scores and credit reports at once?
I hear of many different places.
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi gd, the best place to get all 3 credit reports with the FICO scores(the scores that lenders use) is right here at myFICO. It is a one time pull for all 3 reports.

As far as the Sears acct. goes, are you still paying on it? Was the account closed? If you have proof that you indeed paid it in full(like a past statement showing 0 balance), paid to Sears, then you are ok. Is this the case?
Message 8 of 10
granny031350
Established Contributor

I had several collection accounts (4) that all fall off this year (June to Oct) that Experian graciously moved from the "collection" section to the "installment" section.  Should I leave them alone as they fall off this year and cry for now cause it caused my score to drop and has stalled my "getting the scores up" progress or should I go after them and get them back to the collection section?  They are all being discharged in my BK but were from 2001 so that is why they come off this year.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Unless you want to pay them.....let them drop!
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.