Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good or Not?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good or Not?

We filed for bankruptcy in 2004. Our mortgage (First and second) is not included in Chapter 13. We are paying it separate, because we got a forcloser avoiding program. Since then we are paying the mortgage on time. Now we found out, that the first mortgage is not anymore show up on our credit report and the 2. Mortgage has still the balance and did not show any payments. We don't know, why the mortgage company took the information and the account off our report.

Thanks for information
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Good or Not?

I would call the mortgage company and ask. Let us know what they say.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since this morning I am on the phone with my mortgage company. I was send from one place to another. The last information I got, is, the account is not on my CR because it is in bankruptcy. I can not accept this. This account is in a hardship and is since 2005 current and I make my payments on time. I think, when this will be show up on my CR, than my score will be better. Is this wrong what I am thinking? But I will try to get more information.

Schnuller
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I spend a whole day on the phone without any positive result. I'm really frustrated. But can anybody tell me, is it positive or negative to get the mortgage back on our CRs. Before I continue fighting, it will be very helpful, before I hurt my score by myself.

I will be very thankful for help

Schnuller
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been paying mine outside of the plan and never was behind or late. Both show derog and it is in the neg reporting side of the credit report. As soon as I get my discharge which will be soon I hope I can get it corrected. I have called them and disputed it and it did not help.
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have to bring this message up again. I ask everybody for help. I need for my next step to know. Can an erased mortgage hurt my score, when there is no mortgages with no payment history on my CR? This is very important for us.

Thanks

Schnuller

Message 6 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Schnuller wrote:
I have to bring this message up again. I ask everybody for help. I need for my next step to know. Can an erased mortgage hurt my score, when there is no mortgages with no payment history on my CR? This is very important for us.

Thanks

Schnuller

How old is it? Why no payment history?
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have mortgage since 2001. We field in 2004 BK. We applied in 2005 for the foreclosing avoiding program= hardship. This program brought the mortgage even canceled all fee and late charges and brought the interest on the end of the term. Since 4/2005 we are paying our mortgage on time. The mortgage is not included in trustee payments, we are paying extra direct to the mortgage company. Last year we asked our MC about refinancing and since then the mortgage was diapered.

Schnuller
Message 8 of 9
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Assuming it does not show up as a negative, leave it.
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.