Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good will response....

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good will response....

Here's another question: I sent a GW letter to Applied bank. Last week, I received a reponse in the mail saying they would need me to send a copy of my credit report, SSN, etc. to further investigate. Any advice on how I should respond?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Good will response....

Don't respond. It is a standard response and they are trying to get you to jump through hoops for nothing. DW has a similar issue with Applied and got the same letter. Also, someone responded here iwth a similar letter and they sent everything as requested and that got nowhere. I'd compile a list of addresses including contact names like corp. officers, etc. and start sending 2-3/mo every 30 days or so.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I send another GW letter then, or am I just out of luck with Applied Bank?
Message 3 of 4
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

You're not out of luck. I'd send over and over and over again. Try different addresses and float the letters to specific people (e.g. VPs, CEOs, etc.).
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.