Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goodwill Letters Rock!

tag
Neblett
Regular Contributor

Goodwill Letters Rock!

I am finally having some luck with PFD and GW letters!

I looked at TrueCredit today, and one of my collection accounts for an old electric bill I paid late after moving to another state has been deleted because of a GW letter I sent LAST WEEK!  Caused my score to increase by 2-5 pts.  Not a big gain, but every bit counts!

I am expecting one more derog. tradeline from HFC to disappear soon from the report as soon as TU processes the OC's request (based on a GW letter) - EX and EQ deleted the baddie last week, so hopefully it will happen soon!

Thanks for all the support, gang!  I know I can be a bitter pill sometimes, but there are moments I think it's a wonder that credit probs. don't account for more suicides or violent crimes in this country.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Goodwill Letters Rock!

Congrats!
Message 2 of 7
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Right On!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG!
Message 4 of 7
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Keep going!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats WTG!!!!
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Neblett wrote:
Thanks for all the support, gang!  I know I can be a bitter pill sometimes, but there are moments I think it's a wonder that credit probs. don't account for more suicides or violent crimes in this country.

Congrats on your GW payoff!

Not so fun reading on credit and suicide.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.