Regular Contributor
Neblett

Goodwill Letters Rock!

I am finally having some luck with PFD and GW letters!

I looked at TrueCredit today, and one of my collection accounts for an old electric bill I paid late after moving to another state has been deleted because of a GW letter I sent LAST WEEK!  Caused my score to increase by 2-5 pts.  Not a big gain, but every bit counts!

I am expecting one more derog. tradeline from HFC to disappear soon from the report as soon as TU processes the OC's request (based on a GW letter) - EX and EQ deleted the baddie last week, so hopefully it will happen soon!

Thanks for all the support, gang!  I know I can be a bitter pill sometimes, but there are moments I think it's a wonder that credit probs. don't account for more suicides or violent crimes in this country.
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Goodwill Letters Rock!

Congrats!
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Right On!
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Moderator Emeritus
masdeocho

WTG!
-----------------
Bartender, bring another round of FICOtinis please!

9.4.2011: TU 805. EQ 815.
Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

Keep going!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Valued Member
motoracer

congrats WTG!!!!
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Neblett wrote:
Thanks for all the support, gang!  I know I can be a bitter pill sometimes, but there are moments I think it's a wonder that credit probs. don't account for more suicides or violent crimes in this country.

Congrats on your GW payoff!

Not so fun reading on credit and suicide.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}