Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got 2 Deletes!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got 2 Deletes!!!!

Hi all,

Just got a letter from SPS a lender to our 2nd mtg was sold to in 2002.  My bk was discharged in 01/02 and per their letter they didn't get our account until April 2002.  They were reporting the following late payments;  06/02- 4 times late    07/02 1 time late 08/02 1 time late 11/02 one time.now.  I hope this has a positive impact on our scores.   They are deleting the tradeline.  The other was discharged on my bk and they tried to be slick and put it back on my credit with the same account number and a differnt company name.  I disputed, its gone of TU>

Way happy about that.  Think my scores will go up?
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Got 2 Deletes!!!!

Awesome!
Message 2 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

WTG..You deserve it.......with high scores...Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!
Message 4 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks all.   Tuscani this account is from 2002, will I lose points because of the age of this TL being deleted?
Message 5 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good for you..
Message 6 of 14
sunnyday
Frequent Contributor

Good job, myhearts!  Congrats!
Message 7 of 14
Jacque383
Regular Contributor

Alright, way to go...I got 2 as well....It's so nice when they start to fall off...

Congratulations, keep up the good work.
Message 8 of 14
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

myhearts07 wrote:
Thanks all.   Tuscani this account is from 2002, will I lose points because of the age of this TL being deleted?

Yes.. but losing the age is not as important as the TL being deleted. Smiley Happy
Message 9 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's true..  Thanks for letting me know.

Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.