Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Great disparity between scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great disparity between scores

I signed up for a credit service through BofA, and when I pulled my scores they were much higher than the ones on myFICO.  How do I know which scores to believe?  How can there be such a difference in scores across the board?  For example, I just saw my TransUnion score on myFICO and it was 523.  It is 589 on the other report.  What gives? Thanks.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Great disparity between scores

Message 2 of 3
Established Member

Re: Great disparity between scores

I signed up for the BoA Privacy Assist which monitors your credit reports for fraudulent activity. I am a BoA customer and I was offered three free months of this service. My scores are at least 50 points higher according to BoA's credit scoring than with myFICO. Also, it has been nearly three months since I have signed up, and my scores have not changed once! Even though I have had several SW alerts with myFICO! This service is useless. It costs 10 bucks a month, and doesn't do nearly what myFICO does. If you had the 90 day trial, cancel when it is through.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.