Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!!!

tag
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: HAPPY, HAPPY, JOY, JOY!!!

Ozgirl,

Honestly, I just would not take "no" for an answer on my baddies.  I kept on Honda until the GW'ed my late payments.  And EQ removed an old Cap 1 charge off after I sent a MOV letter. 

Also, I do not have 1 inquiry anymore, since the last one dropped off.

Honestly, just stay on the companies about removing the baddies.  I cannot wait for Honda to remove the baddies off of EX and TU.  I then have to keep MOV'ing them about the Cap 1 account.  I am persistent.  They will give up before me!

Thank you all for your help and congrats.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

CONGRATS!
Message 22 of 27
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

John060675 wrote:
Ozgirl,

Honestly, I just would not take "no" for an answer on my baddies.  I kept on Honda until the GW'ed my late payments.  And EQ removed an old Cap 1 charge off after I sent a MOV letter. 

Also, I do not have 1 inquiry anymore, since the last one dropped off.

Honestly, just stay on the companies about removing the baddies.  I cannot wait for Honda to remove the baddies off of EX and TU.  I then have to keep MOV'ing them about the Cap 1 account.  I am persistent.  They will give up before me!

Thank you all for your help and congrats.

John--Can you please PM me or post a copy of your MOV letter for EQ? I am getting ready to have to send one to them and for the life of me I cannot find a copy of a MOV letter (I have already checked the Method of Verification thread and if it is there, I can not find it). I would be SO grateful! Thanks in advance!
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
Message 24 of 27
John060675
Valued Contributor

Megan,

Here is the letter I sent (minus personal info).  Also, I found another trick which I cannot post on the forum (borderline unethical).  PM me and I will share with you.

Me

My Address

My City

October 1, 2007

Equifax Information Services, LLC.

P.O. Box 105069

Atlanta, GA  30348-5069

Dear Customer Service Professional:

This letter is to dispute inaccuracies found in my credit report (# OU812), which I ordered on October 1, 2007.  Before I describe the inaccuracies, here is the information you requested:

Name

Address

City

Telephone # 867-5309

SS #:  000-00-0001

DOB:  01/01/1857

Credit Report #:  OU812

The inaccuracies are as follows:

1. Capital One Account (acct. # cap1sucks… was listed in your credit report) – Credit Report shows that this was settled for less than full balance and charged off in August 2003.  This account does not belong to me, and I demand it be removed from my report promptly.  If this account is in some way verified to be mine, then I request written proof to be sent to me in the allotted 30 days from receipt of this letter.  Again, this is NOT my account, and I demand it be removed from my Credit Report.

I appreciate your help on correcting these fraudulent and incorrect aspects of my credit report.  I await your corrections of these mistakes within the 30 days allotted by the FCRA.  Please contact me if you have any other questions or are in need of any more information.

Best regards,

Me

867-5309

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 25 of 27
MeganML84
Frequent Contributor

John, check your PMs

Telephone # 867-5309<---HAHASmiley Very Happy

Message Edited by MeganML84 on 10-23-2007 03:34 PM
Wisdom doesn't automatically come with old age. Nothing does - except wrinkles. It's true, some wines improve with age... but only if the grapes were good in the first place.
Message 26 of 27
shirleyland
Valued Member

EQUIFAX .....Please help

In Aug 99, I file a chapter 7 BK , it has been since discharged. The other 2 CRA's has deleted this from my report over 2 yrs ago, my question is has anyone had this problem with a BK. They have replied by stating that it must remain on CR for 10 years. Has anyone out there had any success with a chapter 7 BK being deleted less than this timeframe if so please direct me in the correct manner to handle this PROBLEM.

edit: hi, shirleyland, I see that you have started a separate post on this --good idea. Welcome to the forums! --hauling

Message Edited by haulingthescoreup on 01-11-2008 04:33 AM
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.