cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!! Arrow Financial Just Pulled my cr!!

tag
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

HELP!! Arrow Financial Just Pulled my cr!!

I think it may be for a charged off 1st premier card i was planning to pif in the december.  i don't know what else it could be for. i have heard they are BEASTS! What should I do? The bill is $447 but I don't have it all right now. Honestly, I hadn't planned to start repaying anything until december. Right now dh is in school and we are on one income.

Ughhh!!! I hate this! It seems that just as I am clearing up other things and having older accounts removed, new ones are gonna start appearing. I haven't received anything from Arrow but I am expecting a dunning letter anyday now since they've pulled. they pulled EX and it caused my fakko to drop about 5 pts!!!!

please advise!
FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
creditgirl
Regular Contributor

Re: HELP!! Arrow Financial Just Pulled my cr!!

bump... i could really use some help here! should i try contacting oc to get a payment plan or do you think it's too late because ca is already involved? the ca hasn't appeared on my cr yet and i'd like to do everything possible to keep it that way.

thanks!
FICO 9/1/07 FICO 9/26/07
TU--534 TU--538
EX---552 EX---562
EQ---454 EQ---454
Message 2 of 3
John060675
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP!! Arrow Financial Just Pulled my cr!!

Call the OC ASAP!  Do not tell them anything about seeing the inquiry or anything about the CA.  Call them and just explain your situation and say that you want to pay them what they are owed. 

Definitely ask for a payment plan, and a PFD in writing.  Be polite and do it ASAP!

I hope it helps.  I hope it is not too late. Good luck.

Starting Score: 583 EQ, 612 EX, 569 TU
Current Score: 658 EQ, 648 EX, 618 TU
Goal Score: 720 EQ, 720 EX, 720 TU

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.