Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP CLEANING UP CREDIT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP CLEANING UP CREDIT

I just have a few questions reguarding duplicate entries on my credit report.  I have two accounts that have entries from both the oc and ca.  if the ca agrees to pfd what do i do about the oc entry? Should i gw the oc for deletion too.  also one of the entries has 2 ca listed apparently the debt was sold to a second ca. how do i get them removed if the current ca agrees to pfd.  I do have some good news to share i got one collection deleted from my report due to disputing with cra, and i got a target sstore card.  the limit is low but im just happy to be approved.  got turned down for walmart, i sent in a letter of reconsideration- still waiting for response. i also have a few other pfd letters out for small medical bills and my student loan will be rehabed in about 4 months, will this help my score if the default drops off but a new bank takes over the loan and i keep it in good standing. i posted my credit report a few weeks ago but didnt get any responses for help will post it again later on.  i would appreciate any input that i can get.  this site is wonderful.  thanks again everyone.  by the way my scores are all in the low 500s and needless to say i am actively trying to raise them.    
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: HELP CLEANING UP CREDIT

I am in the same situation as you are. One of the credit card is sold to CA, and that CA is sold to another CA2. I paid to CA2 and the listing from OC and CA1 is still reporting on my CR. I am trying to resolve this issue hopefully get it out soon. I talked to CA2 on Friday. I'll followup on Monday and see what they are willing to do. This hurting my score very bad. Hope I can get it resolved soon.
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.