Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP HELP HELP

tag
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HELP HELP HELP

loloswims:

In FICO scoring there are two types of revolving calculations: one looks at the utilization on each of your revolving accounts (sometimes referred as indiv util), and the other looks at your total utilization on all of your cards (sometimes referred as overall or cumulative util). Does one carry more weight than the other...who knows, but FICO will not reveal this. I have always suspected overall util carries a bit more weight but I cannot prove it.

Before I can give you a specific plan which will help maximize your scores, I need to know how much cash you have on hand.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

fused wrote:
loloswims:

In FICO scoring there are two types of revolving calculations: one looks at the utilization on each of your revolving accounts (sometimes referred as indiv util), and the other looks at your total utilization on all of your cards (sometimes referred as overall or cumulative util). Does one carry more weight than the other...who knows, but FICO will not reveal this. I have always suspected overall util carries a bit more weight but I cannot prove it.

Before I can give you a specific plan which will help maximize your scores, I need to know how much cash you have on hand.

...and I'll need your address!Smiley Very Happy
Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

erchambers and fused are correct!

Individual utilization does count, not just overall utilization.

Message 13 of 14

Starting Score: EX 605 EQ 579 TU 597
Current Score: EX 605 EQ 579 TU 597
Goal Score: EX 690 EQ 690 TU 690

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.