cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! HOW LONG TO GET MY CREDIT SCORE BACK?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP! HOW LONG TO GET MY CREDIT SCORE BACK?

I agree with CG Defende.  A bank is certianly going to consider past credit history and I will also give you a good mark for having no debt!  They will look at your debt to income ratio, which I think will be excellent.  And I also agree with another person who asked how it could disappear altogether.  But the fact that you were able to obtain a Visa Card and  small line of credit is an indication that things will go well there at the bank.

Just keep that Visa balance under 30% of max.  And keep that line of credit clean. Best luck.  OH, and I am thinking three months...max...so see that new score pop up.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP! HOW LONG TO GET MY CREDIT SCORE BACK?

Thank you all for taking the time to respond!

Thank goodness for Credit Unions, right?!? I got my CC from them quick ($5,000 limit) and with no CS reporting...

As far as my lender goes - they just need me to have a Credit Score in order to give me a loan // I'm coming in with 20%, have good Credit History, and good employment, etc...

I will re-post when my Credit Score "Re-Appears" so-to-say... I might have until next July to buy the house (so approx 8months of Credit Lines reporting) so I should be good..

It will be interesting to see what I can get my CS up to by then (was 712 a year ago)...

Will follow all advice given.

Thanks again,

SVRI
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.