cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!! Open & Positive Accounts Removed.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HELP!!! Open & Positive Accounts Removed.

Hell everyone,

I recently disputed a few negative accounts on my report, I just received results back and it shows 2 of my open and positive accounts were entirely deleted. I did not dispute any information on these accounts. This is only from TransUnion. I have not received any info from EQ or EX. What should I do about this? Contact Transunion or OC?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
mattmyFIC0
Established Contributor

Re: HELP!!! Open & Positive Accounts Removed.

I would imagine that the open positive accounts will show back up once the creditor reports them on their next cycle. You could try contacting TU directly but either way I think they will come back.

Scores 01/04/2017: EQ 719, TU 750, EX 716
Goal scores: 740 across the board
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bump

Message 3 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I would speculate that they were deleted by the creditor.

I would call the creditor and make an inquiry as to whether they have discontinued reporting to TU.

Message 4 of 7
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

What should I do about this? Contact Transunion or OC? 

They're not mutually exclusive.  You need to sort out why they were removed.  We can't tell you that.  We don't know the specifics regarding your situation.

@Anonymous wrote:

Bump

Give any discussion forum site at least a day for responses though replies are never guaranteed.  Do not not bump threads same day.  If you need an immediate response then a discussion forum site is the wrong tool for the job.

Message 5 of 7
righthererightnow
Frequent Contributor

maybe they aged off? sometimes disputes encourages the CRA to look at your file and they can early-exclude good accounts that are old.

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

They were open in 2015 so that cant be the case, I'm going to wait until Capital One reports this month and see what happens. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.