Did you mean: 

HELP ! Where do I Start? Credit Repair

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP ! Where do I Start? Credit Repair

FREE4ALL wrote:
Hi, I'm new to this site

Trying to recover from a bad credit history .I applied for first premier and got $250 limit, orchard bank $300 limit.

on my report:

Bad reports

Capital One $4,238 charge off, balance started at $1,200 it accumalated to the $4,000
Capital One platinum $1235 charge off. balance started at $600 it accumalated to the $1,200
Hsbc-best buy charge off
credit first $397 charge off
hsbc bank-$ 2,295 charge off
Providian visa-$500 charge off
providian mastercard- $400 charge off
unifund collection account $389 reporting
Midlan Credit-$198 I disputed BP, which they removed, but Midland keeps requesting this money but no deletion
Midland Credit $682  from Old phone bill they are not even on my report, but midland is requesting this money
Radio shack or AAc $402 they say the account is still open but no contact information
asset acceptance-$180 collection

0-public record
0-bankrupty

Good accounts

Sears (Paid in full) a $5,100 credit limit but was late a month so they dropped my limit to $4,650
Plains commerce Bank (Paid in full) they offered me a credit card in exchange for the best buy acct
First Premier Bank _$250 limit
Orchard Bank -$300 limit
Student Loan $17,000 Start making payment in August
fingerhut $135 never used account
carson pirie scott-$68(paid in full)

what should i do next?

Transunion - 581

Experian -605

Equifax - 637

You need to know DOFD, DOLA, and SOL for your state. Where did you pull your reports from? If you pull from www.annualcreditreport.com or directly from the CRA it will have the DOFD, DOLA. It may say......this account scheduled to reman until XX-XXXX or something like that.

Find SOL here -

For all the CC listed.......are only the OC reporting them?
After finding out DOFD, DOLA, and SOL.......post back and you can be better directed.
Message 11 of 12
FREE4ALL
Established Member

Re: HELP ! Where do I Start? Credit Repair

from Illinois,

I don't quite understand SOL!

Can you please break this down for me?
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.