Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tag
chozyn1
Valued Member

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Credit Account Fair Finance                                                                                                                   Status as of September 2007
Date opened [?] Apr, 2004 Date of last activity [?] Nov, 2004 Account number [?] XX6781 Largest past balance [?] $1,213 Credit Type [?] Installment Account holder [?] Individual Scheduled payment amount [?] $36
Descriptions [?]
  • Charged off account
  • Paid by dealer

No contact information provided by Equifax

Balance [?] Current Status [?] Past Due Amount [?] $0 Bad debt/collection Not on Record Seven year payment history [?] 30 days late 1 time (Nov 2004) 60 days late 0 times 90+ days late 0 times                                                                                                           
Is there anything in this tradeline that i can dispute??? This is in the open accounts area on my reports and i havent paid on this account in 3 years. they havent even tried to collect payments for it. its for a gym membership. also when i called them they said they sent my account back to the gym they no longer have it. but when i dispute it comes back verified.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can either MOV the CRA or DV the CA.

Sorry about the abrv. I have wanted to type that for awhile now-

See the Common Abbreviation's thread if needed.
Message 2 of 3
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the dispute reason or reasons you used?

I was going to say dispute it since there is no contact info.  Since they have told you they don't have the account I am not sure why it was not removed either by them or upon dispute.  I would MOV the CRA for starters... but you might want to also DV that CA especially since they currently are not collecting on that account.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.