Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOLY FAKO!

tag
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

HOLY FAKO!

With the help of myfico, I got some improvements! Just today, I saw in my 3-Bureau Credit monitoring the following scores:

TU:550 EX:574 EQ:570 PREVIOUS
TU:583 EX:623 EQ:570 PRESENT

Some disputes are still on going. TransUnion confirmed that an old CAPITAL ONE account with "paid charge-off" notation is to be DELETED by the next update (Dec 15). How is that going to affect my new score?

Thank you guys!

BTW, how big is the difference between FAKO and FICO +/- ?

Message Edited by TryingVeryHard on 11-28-2007 07:51 PM
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HOLY FAKO!

Congrats! WTG! The system, she does work. Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
cobra19
Valued Contributor

TVH.......good work - keep plugging away.

I am afraid there is no correlation whatsoever between FAKOS and the MyFico.com scores. Last time I checked, my FAKOS were about 75 - 100 points lower than FICO, while my sister's (she's in the process of repair) FAKOS are about 45-70 points higher than her FICI scores .........go figure.
New York Yankees - 2009 World Series Champions. 27... and counting.....
Message 3 of 4
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

@cobra19 wrote:
TVH.......good work - keep plugging away.
I am afraid there is no correlation whatsoever between FAKOS and the MyFico.com scores. Last time I checked, my FAKOS were about 75 - 100 points lower than FICO, while my sister's (she's in the process of repair) FAKOS are about 45-70 points higher than her FICI scores .........go figure.

Odd! I guess I have to pull my score from myFICO.

But does anybody know how DROPPING of 7 yr old PAID COLLECTION affect my scorE?

bump
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.