Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HOW FAST FICO WILL RISE!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HOW FAST FICO WILL RISE!!!

Hello everyone I need help...I have credit card debt and I figured out if I work enough overtime to bring in about $540 a month I will be out of credit debt next june...How long will it take to raise my FICO up from 630 to 700+...Thanks
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: HOW FAST FICO WILL RISE!!!

DREAMBIG1234 wrote:
Hello everyone I need help...I have credit card debt and I figured out if I work enough overtime to bring in about $540 a month I will be out of credit debt next june...How long will it take to raise my FICO up from 630 to 700+...Thanks

How much CC debt are we talking about? Can you list your cards with the credit limits and balances? Also, do have any negative info on your credit reports such late payments, collections, etc?
Have you read the credit scoring 101 thread below?

Message 2 of 4
adamkingadam
Regular Contributor

if you buy one of your scores there is a score simulator that will give you this info.
Starting Scores: 1/1/2016
EX 600 EQ 598 TU 610
Current Fico Scores (9/2016):EX: 674 EQ: 678 TU: 689
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@adamkingadam wrote:
if you buy one of your scores there is a score simulator that will give you this info.

Those simulators are not very accurate, they may give you a ballpark, who knows if it's a little league park or Yankee Stadium?!

Once you get your revolving debt down to around 10-13% you should see a very good increase in your score assuming that you don't have any baddies in between.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.