Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC Dispute

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC Dispute

Ok, I have disputed with all three cra's and DV'd HSBC for both my husband and I several times.  I keep getting this generic letter in the mail that states basically, that they have verified these accounts over and over and will update the cra's that the accounts have been sold to ca's.  Should I leave it alone or keep disputing hoping that they just get sick of me and take it off?

I guess it's important to mention that they have never produced anything showing that I own this debt, they just send a letter stating that they have verified several times.

Message Edited by nfg on 10-12-2007 02:14 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC Dispute

nfg wrote:
Ok, I have disputed with all three cra's and DV'd HSBC for both my husband and I several times.  I keep getting this generic letter in the mail that states basically, that they have verified these accounts over and over and will update the cra's that the accounts have been sold to ca's.  Should I leave it alone or keep disputing hoping that they just get sick of me and take it off?

I guess it's important to mention that they have never produced anything showing that I own this debt, they just send a letter stating that they have verified several times.

Message Edited by nfg on 10-12-2007 02:14 PM

What is the CO date or DOFD?  is the CA showing on your CR?

What is your SOL?
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC Dispute

here's the funny part, on my DH's rpt, it shows paid after charge off/collection.  I don't know remember if he paid it or not but I'm not showing a ca in reference to his account. Remarks field shows- information disputed by consumer. Im showing date paid is 10/04, date closed 12/04 sol in is 4 yrs.  He got the same letter word for word as I did when I disputed them online.  My report shows "charged off as bad account" date closed is 05/04, date paid 04/05- Remarks-purchased by another lender.  Im not showing a ca in reference to this account on my rpt either.

Message Edited by nfg on 10-12-2007 03:10 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.