Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC GOOD RECORDS GONE

tag
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

HSBC GOOD RECORDS GONE

According to my latest TC pull, my good records with closed, paid 2 HSBC credit cards in TransUnion and Experian are now gone. The only thing left are the ones in Equifax which were marked as CURRENT and OPEN and with remarks: UNDER INVESTIGATION (in reality they are closed)

Is this a TC glitch? Or did HSBC deleted my good reports.

Message Edited by TryingVeryHard on 01-20-2008 11:28 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC GOOD RECORDS GONE

Looks like a dispute was entered-

TryingVeryHard wrote:
According to my latest TC pull, my good records with closed, paid 2 HSBC credit cards in TransUnion and Experian are now gone. The only thing left are the ones in Equifax which were marked as CURRENT and OPEN and with remarks: UNDER INVESTIGATION (in reality they are closed)

Is this a TC glitch? Or did HSBC deleted my good reports.

Message Edited by TryingVeryHard on 01-20-2008 11:28 PM

Message 2 of 6
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

Whats interesting is, I have 3 accounts. I disputed the 3rd. The credit bureaus instead investigated the first two. LOL

Is there a way to get them back?
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Getting positive accounts re-inserted is tough

TryingVeryHard wrote:
Whats interesting is, I have 3 accounts. I disputed the 3rd. The credit bureaus instead investigated the first two. LOL

Is there a way to get them back?

Message 4 of 6
TryingVeryHard
Frequent Contributor

I guess I just have to let it go. Smiley Tongue
Message 5 of 6
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

One of my closed cards stopped reporting on EQ the other day. It still shows on TU, but that's probably because TU hasn't bothered to update anything this year. (It was never on EX.)

I need that history, so now I have to hunt down whoever manages it now and beg them to start reporting again. It was a dept store card, and the store chain has been sold and re-sold, so I'm not looking forward to it. Smiley Tongue
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.