Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC/Naut

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

HSBC/Naut

I am so pissed off at HSBC/Boflex right now. Hubby purchased some equipment last year, he got a cc issues with a $1700 CL that he used for the purchase. This was around June last year. On time payments more than the MPD each month NEVER LATE.. a few days ago, we paid the card off and now has a 0 balance. I checked his CR this morning - TU is reporting him as delinquent. EQ is reporting him as 120 days past due/charge off. ESP is okay for now but they haven't updated since Jan. Of course, we tried to call.. kept getting looped around the phone system til they finally say that they are too busy, call back later. Not only has HSBC reported him as delinquent, they dropped his CL. On the statement: Balance: 0 Credit available: 400 Credit limit: 1700 Min payment due: 0 And yes, they have had time to secure payment - it was cleared from our bank at least a week ago. ARRGGGHHHH.
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC/Naut

Send a letter to HSBC (using the address on your CR).  Tell them what is wrong and ask them to correct it with all CRAs.
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: HSBC/Naut

I got the HSBC/Naut issue resovled, but now there is another issue with HSBC. They have reported a late payment with a Guitar Center cc that was closed in 2005. Account never late, no balance on the card at closing. They reported a late payment in Sept 06.   UGGhhh..   

Has anyone had a good experience with HSBC?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.