Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HSBC?

tag
jru577
New Contributor

HSBC?

How often does hsbc update to the CRAs? I paid a good chunk of my balance last month and the last update was a little over a month ago. Trying to be patient, but also trying to reduce my debt to qualify for a mortgage.

Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
sl
Established Contributor

Re: HSBC?

I pulled my CR a few days ago and it last updated on mine in May. They run slow.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

They may be a little slow but they do report to all three and are usually acurate.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jru577 wrote:
How often does hsbc update to the CRAs? I paid a good chunk of my balance last month and the last update was a little over a month ago. Trying to be patient, but also trying to reduce my debt to qualify for a mortgage.

Thanks!

Here's what I did to get a quick update on my bureaus from HSBC...

(1) You need to call HSBC and have them do a "manual update" with all three bureaus
(2) Print a copy of your current statement or bill details showing the current balance from their website
(3) Fax a copy of that page to TransUnion and Equifax, and mail it into Experian.

BE SURE to fax it directly to someone's attention at TU and EX and mail it to someone's attention at EQ. Before you send everything fax or mail, call those bureaus and get some individual names.

Good luck. It was quite easy for me to do.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.