Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy 4th

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy 4th

Happy Independance Day!!!!

If you know a serviceman/woman, serviceperson, servicepeople, how ever I am supposed to say it now. Shake there hand for me and tell 'em I said thanks.

Without them my FICO score and yours would likely be the least of your worries.

Happy 4th All.

*******------------
*******------------
*******------------
*******------------
-------------------
------------------- Not perfect but you get the idea!
Message 1 of 37
36 REPLIES 36
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Happy 4th

Thankee.  But all my ancestral service people are now buried, one in a war grave off the coast of France.  Except one that is, and he was blown to pieces in the Crimea (literally) in the siege of Sebastopol, so we don't know where to go for him.
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 37
sl
Established Contributor

Happy Independence Day to all out there. I would like to warmly thank all the service personnel for serving and defending our country. My husband is retired army and I know first hand the sacrafices each and everyone of you makes and what a hard life it is. Happy 4th and I salute you all.
Message 3 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have a fantastic holiday everyone. Much peace and happiness to you all. Cecilia
Message 4 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Have a Safe and Happy Fourth everybody!

My brother deploys in a couple of months, I'll pass on your messages...

Live Long & Prosper,
ctRob
Message 5 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy 4th of July to all!!!  To everyone who is anyone who ever served in our military and those of you on MyFico who continually serve us everyday helping us with the mundane, supporting us when we are going through with CRA's and OC's and CA's, encouraging us that there is a light at the end of this dark tunnel.

God bless and I thank him for all of you and for your families who give you the time away from them to answer our many questions.

Eve
Message 6 of 37
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

i would like to thank you all i myself serve in the united states air force and am proud of it.  its not everyday we get recognized for what we do and what we fight for.  I ask people everyday that give me dirty looks in my uniform, what would you do it we went on strike or decided we didnt want to come into work today, everyone from the highest ranking general to the lowest ranking soilder, airmen, marine, and seamen what would you do? and they just walk away.

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 7 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well I hate you all!!!!!

Kidding!

I'm only sour because I'm currently not in the US and I'm at work while 99% of you get to go to sleep late, go to barbeques and then amazing fireworks this evening!!  I have to say the fireworks on the Mall in DC are amazing!! 

Jenkins people actually give you dirty looks?!  The nerve!!  Even if people don't like whats going on with the war, you're doing your job and being very brave.  Two snaps to all men and women in uniform cause I'll tell you flat out, it could not be me! Private/Sergeant (whatever) Trini would always be found hiding in a tree.  My a$$ is coward! Love my country (both of em) though, I'm just not a fighter, it's the Caribbean blood.   But I'm sorry you have to put up with ingorance and stupidity. You guys are the bravest people I know.  And that's no lie!

Happy 4th EVERYONE!!Smiley Wink

I don't eat beef, but if any of you are grillin salmon, chicken or porkchops, put one on for Trini!

Message Edited by trinigal on 07-04-2007 12:34 PM
Message 8 of 37
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

trinigal wrote:

I don't eat beef, but if any of you are grillin salmon, chicken or porkchops, put one on for Trini!

Shrimp on the barbie?  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 9 of 37
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

trinigal wrote:
Well I hate you all!!!!!

Kidding!

I'm only sour because I'm currently not in the US and I'm at work while 99% of you get to go to sleep late, go to barbeques and then amazing fireworks this evening!!  I have to say the fireworks on the Mall in DC are amazing!! 

Jenkins people actually give you dirty looks?!  The nerve!!  Even if people don't like whats going on with the war, you're doing your job and being very brave.  Two snaps to all men and women in uniform cause I'll tell you flat out, it could not be me! Private/Sergeant (whatever) Trini would always be found hiding in a tree.  My a$$ is coward! Love my country (both of em) though, I'm just not a fighter, it's the Caribbean blood.   But I'm sorry you have to put up with ingorance and stupidity. You guys are the bravest people I know.  And that's no lie!

Happy 4th EVERYONE!!Smiley Wink

Message Edited by trinigal on 07-04-2007 12:34 PM

yea i mean its a lot more happy people thanking us or serving.  I wish i was in the caribbean islands

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 10 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.