Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy 4th

tag
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Happy 4th

HA! I am a professional... sort of. I know how to light the fuse. We went through all of our fireworks the other night. My mother-in-law has an apt downtown on the 30th floor with a balcony. We usually go there and see the fireworks from several surrounding cities. Very cool! My only other objective today has been the beach and drinking beer!
Message 21 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tuscani wrote:
HA! I am a professional... sort of. I know how to light the fuse. We went through all of our fireworks the other night. My mother-in-law has an apt downtown on the 30th floor with a balcony. We usually go there and see the fireworks from several surrounding cities. Very cool! My only other objective today has been the beach and drinking beer!

the 30th floor??!!! What in the world! 

I don't think I've ever seen fireworks close enough to touch it, and you know what, that's alright by me!

You get panoramic on the fireworks......I'm jealous!  I totally miss DC for the fireworksSmiley Sad 

Well enjoy the beach and beer and the 30th floor!!
Message 22 of 37
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Yep, it's awesome. Lots of fun!
Message 23 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy 4th to all.........and matter of fact, we are cooking BBQ shrimp on the grill.....along with some smoked sausages and then hotdogs and hamburgers for the pesty neighbor kids!!! J/k......Oh yeah....experimented with the Daquaries today and made some awesome bannana daquaires and strawberry melon. Yall come on by....got cold beer on ice and the lawnchairs waiting on ya......gotta get back to the festivities..............God Bless You and America!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 24 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

flygirl, you know you betta save a banana daiquiri for me....i love those **bleep** things....if you ever go to wildwood, nj, have one at uncle urie's...
Message 25 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy 4th! In celebration, we took the kids to Wild Waves and got lightly burned.

Message 26 of 37
fused
Moderator Emeritus

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July.  I am sure many of you are sleeping or are about to as I write this post.  Heck, its only 6:40 p.m. here in the Hawaii and it's still bright and hot outside. Gotta run, time to bbq the pig head (and yes it is deliciousSmiley Surprised) and steaks and set up the fireworks show. Aloooooha!
Message 27 of 37
Calamity
Established Member

fused111 wrote:
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July.  I am sure many of you are sleeping or are about to as I write this post.  Heck, its only 6:40 p.m. here in the Hawaii and it's still bright and hot outside. Gotta run, time to bbq the pig head (and yes it is deliciousSmiley Surprised) and steaks and set up the fireworks show. Aloooooha!

WOW! I never thought I would read a post here about pig head! Forget the steaks brah, I LOVE to eat pig head too, tastes like bacon but more juicy!Smiley Very Happy Hey fused I'm from the islands too.
Message 28 of 37
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

I had a blast (pun intended)!
Message 29 of 37
Anonymous
Not applicable

Im just a bit late.... but I hope you all HAD a great 4th!Smiley Very Happy
Message 30 of 37
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.