Moderator Emeritus
fused

Re: Happy 4th

Calamity wrote:

fused111 wrote:
I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July.  I am sure many of you are sleeping or are about to as I write this post.  Heck, its only 6:40 p.m. here in the Hawaii and it's still bright and hot outside. Gotta run, time to bbq the pig head (and yes it is delicious:smileysurprised:) and steaks and set up the fireworks show. Aloooooha!

WOW! I never thought I would read a post here about pig head! Forget the steaks brah, I LOVE to eat pig head too, tastes like bacon but more juicy!:smileyvery-happy: Hey fused I'm from the islands too.

Nice to see another islander here!:smileyvery-happy: The pig head was great with the cold beer!
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Established Contributor
trinigal

fused111 wrote:

Nice to see another islander here!:smileyvery-happy: The pig head was great with the cold beer!

Pacific Islanders don't count!!! :smileymad:

Just kidding!:smileyvery-happy:

Super Contributor
MidnightVoice

What about British Isleslanders  :smileyvery-happy:
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Frequent Contributor
flygirl

dog wrote:
flygirl, you know you betta save a banana daiquiri for me....i love those **bleep** things....if you ever go to wildwood, nj, have one at uncle urie's...

Dog...wish I had saved you some, as I am feeling like the kiss of death today. :smileysad: It hurts to look at the sun shine!!!! Don't typically outdo myself.....but yesterday was a different story!! BTW...those banana daiquiries are lethal.....that will be my drink of choice for the summertime!!!!!:smileywink:
Established Contributor
trinigal

MidnightVoice wrote:
What about British Isleslanders  :smileyvery-happy:

Rule is: If your island belongs to another country but your own. You don't qualify!:smileyvery-happy:
Moderator Emeritus
fused

Survey! Who is hungover!:smileytongue: Me a little, must have been the wine I had with the beer.
Credit Profile -
FICO 08 Scores (09-16-2014): EQ 824, EX 817, TU 822
All three scores were 850. Lost points for not having an open installment TL. So, BE WARNED!!!!!
Credit History: 26+ years ~ AAoA: 12 years ~ Util: 1% ~ Inqs: EX 1 (Amex 07-15-2014)

Frequent Contributor
flygirl

fused111 wrote:
Survey! Who is hungover!:smileytongue: Me a little, must have been the wine I had with the beer.

Raised hand....as that is about all I can do today....is it 5:00 yet????

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+