Did you mean: 

Happy Days......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Happy Days......

Thankyou for the link you supplied, but I received a error message that read:

"Your login session has expired."

It was a message within Yahoo mail. Would you mind resending that link, I really need that letter.

Thank You Kindly,
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Happy Days......

BUMP
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

you will need to refresh my memory     I have CRS!

OK  MOV

This is first request for MOV  correct....if so this is the letter 

CRA
ADDRESS
ADDRESS

Date

Dear Sir or Madam:

On __________ I filed a dispute with Experian regarding the account from _________ which appears on my Experian credit report. On ________ I received the results of the investigation stating that the account had been verified.

Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, section 611(a)(7), I am entitled to receive a description of the procedure used to determine the accuracy and completeness of the information, including the business name and address of any furnisher of information and the telephone number of such furnisher, if reasonably available.

Please mail this information to me at the address below:

Name
Address
Address

Sincerely,

(TYPED NAME)

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-03-2008 05:44 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-03-2008 05:47 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-03-2008 05:48 PM
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrong letter   im looking.    OK this is what they should have sent you

(iii) a notice that, if requested by the consumer, a
          description of the procedure used to determine the accuracy
          and completeness of the information shall be provided to the
          consumer by the agency, including the business name and
          address of any furnisher of information contacted in
          connection with such information and the telephone number of
          such furnisher, if reasonably available;

her is all the info. AND  the followup letter    im so sorry

611. Procedure in case of disputed accuracy [15 U.S.C. § 1681i]

(7) Description of reinvestigation procedure. A consumer reporting agency shall provide to a consumer a description referred to in paragraph (6)(iii) by not later than 15 days after receiving a request from the consumer for that description.

In your letter ask them to comply with this section of the FCRA and to tell you with whom they verified their information.

IE - What method they are using to verify. also name, address, phone number and person spoke to..etc

--

Example letter:

FCRA Section 611(a)(1)(A)clearly states that upon receipt of a dispute Experian is to perform an investigation. Oviously, this did not hold true of my dispute of xx date. On xx date I received notice from Experian that my dispute had been "previously investigated". According to the FCRA, this is not an option.

Because of your blatant disregard for the FCRA, I am demanding that the disputed tradelines be deleted from my credit report. I am guaranteed, by law, that you will report with 100% accuracy and that any account I dispute will be investigated. You have proven that this cannot be done.

You now have 5 days from your receipt of this letter to remove the previously disputed accounts from my credit report. Be advised, that my attorney has in his possession all the letters and supporting documentation regarding this matter. If the accounts in question are not deleted he will file suit in Federal Court.

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-03-2008 06:00 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 03-03-2008 06:00 PM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.