Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hard pulls

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hard pulls

When I bought my car in Jan 07, the dealership shopped around for me (apparently) and as a result I have 6 Hard pulls on my report from that month.  Even though they all show up on my report, do they still only effect my score as one? 

My second question is: When I checked my report on 2/6/09 they were still on there.  Shouldn't they come off now that it has been 2yrs?

Thanks 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hard pulls

Thank you for the reply.  I couldn't imagine them having too much of an effect on my score - if any at all.
Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

1stimebuyer wrote:

When I bought my car in Jan 07, the dealership shopped around for me (apparently) and as a result I have 6 Hard pulls on my report from that month.  Even though they all show up on my report, do they still only effect my score as one? 

My second question is: When I checked my report on 2/6/09 they were still on there.  Shouldn't they come off now that it has been 2yrs?

Thanks 

None of those are impacting your score. All inquiries are removed from scoring after one year. If these were less than one year old, then generally they only count as one inquiry per your score.

Give them to the end of this month to disappear.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the reply.  I couldn't imagine them having too much of an effect on my score - if any at all.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.