cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone been able to get thier hands on a RAW coded CR from EX, EQ or TU?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone been able to get thier hands on a RAW coded CR from EX, EQ or TU?

It's things like this that make me interested in raw reports. For example, Installmens. When some people pull CRs they see just INSTALLMENT from the CRA. Yet MyFICO identifies it as a Consumer Finance. How does MyFICO see it differently? Stuff like this. Why sometimes I will dispute an account and nothing changes and the score goes down from the dispute being updated. Then I will do it again and the score goes up. Matter a fact I can keep doing it over and over and the score goes up and down like a bouncing jellybean. I felt if I saw these codes I could understand much more.

When something changes there is something that is left showing how it changed sometimes. I want to see that, ect. There are things they are not always showing. I want to seeeee. Smiley Happy

I would like to know how some of the mistakes happened on my credit report. If I could see the codes I would be more able to correct them by comparing them to other accounts that are similar. All I can do now is say that the account is coded wrong, make it look like the other one when disputing. But I can't see how to correct it I just see that it is acting negatively so it must be coded wrong, so I suspect. Example. One loan from bank A good. Closed. Loan from bank A good closed. Loan from bank B negative. Closed. Loan from bank A good. Closed. ect. Why is bank B negative? Same loan. I disputed it and it was different even know it was the same. This is hard to follow, but I know if I saw the raw data I could identify it easier and dispute, code incorrect, should be XYQ3 not K8SW. ect. lol Smiley Happy

Message Edited by ilovepizza on 01-18-2008 04:58 PM
Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone been able to get thier hands on a RAW coded CR from EX, EQ or TU?

how in the world did you get your hands on this --- wait --- I  don't need to know....
Message 12 of 18
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

sshhhhh! I copied it just in Smiley Tonguecase it goes poof!
Message 13 of 18
fused
Moderator Emeritus

There is no magic here...this stuff is pretty easy to find. No joke!
Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have not seen my raw report in a long time-

Ran accoss some OLD reports - it is interesting.  
Message 16 of 18
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

So how does one get ahold of a raw report? Do you get a copy of your mortgage lender's version, nod nod, wink wink?
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 17 of 18
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Here are links in case something goes poof. 
http://www.royalmortgagecredit.com/credit_report.htm" target=_blank>

http://www.bayhouse.com/FairIsaac-FICO-risk-factors.shtml

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.