cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone ever had anything removed by verzion?

tag
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone ever had anything removed by verzion?

Im dealing with them now I had an account go to collection with them and before i knew anything about PFD i paid the balance in full.  Even after i paid the balance in full they have failed to update the information with the CRA.  Has anyone ever got them to remove anything from their report?

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Sunnybity
Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever had anything removed by verzion?

Years ago(about 10 years ago) I applied for a verizon phone online.  I changed my mind when it had already been processed and shipped.  When the phone arrived I refused it therefore sending it directly back to verizon.  Still I am having issues with getting it removed off of my report.  It is reporting as a delinquent account.  When I called verizon to request letters and it's removal the reps repeated the same old line, "the account is ok and we will send a letter stating so."  I still have the letter but it is still on my equifax report.
Message 2 of 3
jenkins
Frequent Contributor

Re: Has anyone ever had anything removed by verzion?

Yes they are being very stubborn.  They are trying to make it seem like its my fault that they have not updated my information.  I guess all i can do is send them GW letters until they are tried of hearing from me.

Starting Score: 643
Current Score: 657
Goal Score: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.