cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone here ever paid an OC and then disputed with a CA?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Has anyone here ever paid an OC and then disputed with a CA?

lovely!!!!

gracias!
Message 11 of 15
igdycsmG6
Regular Contributor

scramblingin2007, I DV'd the CA already, would it be worth it to do it again after I pay the OC directly. OR, should I PFD the OC first. igdycsmG6,

Starting Score: EQ:609
Current Score: 624
Goal Score: EQ:725

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 15
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@igdycsmG6 wrote:
scramblingin2007, I DV'd the CA already, would it be worth it to do it again after I pay the OC directly. OR, should I PFD the OC first. igdycsmG6,

igdy, if you have already run dry on the PFD, I would pay OC, then DV CA again (as I am sure that CA didn't provide proper validation) and then dispute with the CRAs after that. Seems like the best option to get a delete at this point.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 846
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 15
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

igdycsmG6 wrote:

Did they answer your dv in 30 days? Who ownd the account, oc or ca? You should pfd whomever owns the debt. I paid the oc and trusted them to call ca to remove from reports, but of course after I paid them they did not hold there end of the bargin so I had to dv the ca.
Message 14 of 15
igdycsmG6
Regular Contributor

________________________________________________________________________________________
Scrambling2007 wrote
Did they answer your dv in 30 days? Who ownd the account, oc or ca? You should pfd whomever owns the debt. I paid the oc and trusted them to call ca to remove from reports, but of course after I paid them they did not hold there end of the bargin so I had to dv the ca.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, they did answer it with a very weak verifcation. I don't know who owns the account, I assume the OC does since they are still taking payments. I will send a PFD to the OC, if that doesn't work I will pay it and DV the CA in a month.

Idgy,

Starting Score: EQ:609
Current Score: 624
Goal Score: EQ:725

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.