cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Havent received a response from TU and EQ...

tag
atl
Contributor

Havent received a response from TU and EQ...

Hello!

I sent dispute letters to TU and EQ about two weeks ago, by mail. How long should I wait for a response?

I am asking because I just pulled my CR again from last month, and I have another collection, but I am currently paying the OC. I want to send in another dispute but I dont know if I should wait for their responses. Thanks!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Havent received a response from TU and EQ...

atl wrote:
Hello!

I sent dispute letters to TU and EQ about two weeks ago, by mail. How long should I wait for a response?

They have 30 days to complete their investigation. If you used a report that you got from free at www.annualcreditreport.com to dispute with(like included the report #) they have 45 days(I think)

I am asking because I just pulled my CR again from last month, and I have another collection, but I am currently paying the OC. I want to send in another dispute but I dont know if I should wait for their responses. Thanks!

You can dispute now or after other disputes are over. But be aware that opening a new dispute while you already have disputes in progress, CAN delay your original disputes. It doesn't always, but CAN.

Message 2 of 4
Jesedmotherof5
Established Contributor

tu is good at that one!
6/9/08 FICO TU 697 EX698 EQ 618uti 6% (once new accounts hit) BIZ- DUNS 80, EX 35
GOAL 2008- 700s+ new car
2010 BE a first time buyer
Message 3 of 4
atl
Contributor

Thats all I needed to know! Thank you!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.