Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having a senior moment...

tag
RW771
Frequent Contributor

Having a senior moment...

and forgot just where the heck I can find the DOFD?? I pulled my EQ thru MyFico this morning and pulled my EX through Annualcreditreport (TU isisn't available yet) and can't seem to find this date anywhere? I see DOLA and Date opened/Date of status but that's it. Where am I forgetting to look?

05/31/2013 672 EQ (Fico), 03/08/2012 697 TU (Fico)

Closed on my first home 12/07/11! Officially a homeowner, thanks to this forum!!!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Having a senior moment...

@RW771 wrote:

and forgot just where the heck I can find the DOFD?? I pulled my EQ thru MyFico this morning and pulled my EX through Annualcreditreport (TU isisn't available yet) and can't seem to find this date anywhere? I see DOLA and Date opened/Date of status but that's it. Where am I forgetting to look?

The Equifax report from annualcreditreport.com should have the DoFD. At least in my experience.

Message 2 of 3
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Re: Having a senior moment...

Does the account have a reported charge-off or collection?  If not, there is no requirement to have reported a DOFD.

I dont think you are having a senior moment.  Many credit reports dont include DOFD as one of their reported items.

You can determine it from account lates by finding the first delinquency in the last chain prededing the CO or collection.

If all else fails, you can send an info request to the CRA under FCRA 609(a), and for the required fee of $11.00, get the date directly from the CRA.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.