Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problems adding amex and barclays to mint

tag
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Having problems adding amex and barclays to mint

I am trying to make the change from manilla to mint. I am having problems adding my amex and barclays accounts. I have double checked my login and pw like 5 times. I can log in fine, but mint cannot. Does anyone have any experience, tips, tricks, or advice? 

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Having problems adding amex and barclays to mint

I delete Amex out and add it back and it usually works.
The Barclays I chose the black card or something like that, but did the same delete and add back in. Sign out and sign back in and it should work. Computers/software apps are just wonky. lol
Message 2 of 5
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Thanks Kenny. I have tried deleting them and adding them back, but haven't logged out of mint and back in. I'll try that now.

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 3 of 5
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

I also deleted, signed out, and added them back in again. lol!!
Message 4 of 5
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

No dice....I even clicked on the links they had to the site at the bottom and logged in fine...

I think that I should change my log in info for amex and barclays and see if that helps...

My Wallet:
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.