Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I need help in getting with CA accounts and getting these off my report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello I need help in getting with CA accounts and getting these off my report

Hello Everyone,

this is so exciting find out about my credit scores and actually finding a place to help you out and people here that are so helpful give me great hope!

I have read so many stories but I will make mine quite short. this is my second post after reading and getting great information on what I need here is were I am now.

my one of my fico scores are good and the other tw are bad in the low 600.

I had a judgement from an apartment complex back in 2004 that I did not know I had I had given my 60 day notice in writing and paid the last months rent. I had to leave overseas Now found out that the assiant manager put a judgement on me the worst was trying to get get all the information that I paid it. The propety has since been sold to another and I had she went through a lot to get the judgment to say it was paid after it took months of works( you could not believe how much work that was) but the currrent property manger said they did that to a lot of people before they bought and so I was not the only one. the county said they released me from judgement but what can I do to get if off my  records and since it was not correct what can I do?

1. Merchants Medical
2. LaFayetta Burea of Credit
3. I C systems
4. Shell Credit

SOL- is Texas

lastly here are the others I am working on
When I am home I live in Texas
.1. Shell Citi corp- charge off- because I did not get my  mail and didn't know I had past due bills I paid the debit of 25.00 but it was after it the account was chargeoff I am consider sending them a letter of GW.

2.Merchants Medical -has 2 accounts paid but it was paid to OC
    I sent wrote to them and they said I do now owe them anything but it is still on my CR
    Saint Mary's Hosp- OC
    how can it get this off?
  date open 3-6-2006
  date reported 2-21-2007

3. Lafayette Burea of credit- Original Creditor Anesthia associates
     I have disputed this twice and don't have a clue? they still say I owe 25.00
Date open 7-13-2006
Date reported 3-15-2008

4. I C System
     OC- Anestea associates
    $424
    6-1-2006
    3-15-2008 date reported

5. LVNV funding-  I have no ideal how these people are but I state eariler they called my mom and I did not give them her number they harressed her saying all sorts of stuff. I don't know what account they took on on what

$ 4309

If I have left anything out please let me know I know time is on my side does anyone think I should write a GW letter to Merchant Medical?

thank you so much

want to buy my very own home next year saving now for my down payment and did I say not debit I have paid everyone off took two years  yepppie now just these please and getting my fico scores up I do not have a credit card nor do I want one right now just open a loan account against my own money for a secure loan to boost my credit. it will only be for 1 year.

I did not want a credit card yet. not ready to get in debit saving for my down payment!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hello I need help in getting with CA accounts and getting these off my report

800ficoscoregirl wrote:
Hello Everyone,

this is so exciting find out about my credit scores and actually finding a place to help you out and people here that are so helpful give me great hope!

I have read so many stories but I will make mine quite short. this is my second post after reading and getting great information on what I need here is were I am now.

my one of my fico scores are good and the other tw are bad in the low 600.

I had a judgement from an apartment complex back in 2004 that I did not know I had I had given my 60 day notice in writing and paid the last months rent. I had to leave overseas Now found out that the assiant manager put a judgement on me the worst was trying to get get all the information that I paid it. The propety has since been sold to another and I had she went through a lot to get the judgment to say it was paid after it took months of works( you could not believe how much work that was) but the currrent property manger said they did that to a lot of people before they bought and so I was not the only one. the county said they released me from judgement but what can I do to get if off my  records and since it was not correct what can I do?

1. Merchants Medical
2. LaFayetta Burea of Credit
3. I C systems
4. Shell Credit

SOL- is Texas

lastly here are the others I am working on
When I am home I live in Texas
.1. Shell Citi corp- charge off- because I did not get my  mail and didn't know I had past due bills I paid the debit of 25.00 but it was after it the account was chargeoff I am consider sending them a letter of GW.

2.Merchants Medical -has 2 accounts paid but it was paid to OC
    I sent wrote to them and they said I do now owe them anything but it is still on my CR
    Saint Mary's Hosp- OC
    how can it get this off?
  date open 3-6-2006
  date reported 2-21-2007

3. Lafayette Burea of credit- Original Creditor Anesthia associates
     I have disputed this twice and don't have a clue? they still say I owe 25.00
Date open 7-13-2006
Date reported 3-15-2008

4. I C System
     OC- Anestea associates
    $424
    6-1-2006
    3-15-2008 date reported

5. LVNV funding-  I have no ideal how these people are but I state eariler they called my mom and I did not give them her number they harressed her saying all sorts of stuff. I don't know what account they took on on what

$ 4309

If I have left anything out please let me know I know time is on my side does anyone think I should write a GW letter to Merchant Medical?

thank you so much

want to buy my very own home next year saving now for my down payment and did I say not debit I have paid everyone off took two years  yepppie now just these please and getting my fico scores up I do not have a credit card nor do I want one right now just open a loan account against my own money for a secure loan to boost my credit. it will only be for 1 year.

I did not want a credit card yet. not ready to get in debit saving for my down payment!

1. GW to Shell

2. Call St Mary's billing dept and see if you can get them to recall this from Merchant's Medical since they say you do not owe anything. Possibly they don't know it is on your reports. If no go, send GW.

3. This CA  looks like they are trying to collect on a debt associated for same OC as in 4. DV and if validated offer PFD. (I have been able to get them to delete upon payment)

4. Can you offer PFD on this? It looks to still be within SOL. Texas is 4 yrs.

5. LVNV is serious pond scum. Get your hard copies and see who the OC is they are trying to collect for. Get the DOFD and check to see if out of SOL so you can DV them if you are. Lots and lots of threads dealing with the CA. Good luck!
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hello I need help in getting with CA accounts and getting these off my report

thank Stef 37, for the advice I am getting started on that right now I am going to use the letter in the forms for my GW.

will let you know I am looking forward to getting this off!Smiley Very Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.