cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello all     This is a copy of the letter i am going to...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello all     This is a copy of the letter i am going to...

Hello all

This is a copy of the letter i am going to sent to FCNB for deleting inaccurate info to the three credit bureaus

To whom it may Concern:

I am writing this letter in reference to the above account, I am disputing the information that is being reported to the three (3) credit reporting  bureaus as inaccurate.

I had settled with FCNB/(NAFS -your collection agency at that time), which was May, 2006.Please see the attached documentation as proof
                                                                  > letter From NAFS for settlement details  (page A)
                                                                  > Copies of checks to NAFS (page B)

However the information reported to the three (3) credit reporting bureaus on July, 2007
are reporting inaccurate information:

> States I am 90+ days late thirteen (13)
                                                                     times  after settlement
                                                                 >  States I have paid on July, 2007
How can this account be reporting late when it has been settle?

So IM asking all information of this account (account ##################) to be reported  accurately on all three (3)credit Bureaus, or if possible to be totally deleted.

I thank you for your cooperation

Sincerely yours

SpongeBob Squarepants

please let me know wat you think

SB
 would this be better? just edited

Message Edited by ohboy on 07-18-2007 07:46 PM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hello all     This is a copy of the letter i am going to...

Can't really comment on whether this will suffice or not, but I can help you with the letter.

To Whom It May Concern:

I am writing this letter in reference to the above account. I am disputing the information that is being reported to the three (3) credit reporting bureaus as inaccurate.

I have settled with FCNB/(NAFS- your collection agency at that time), as of May, 2006. Please see the attached documentation as proof of such.  However, the information reported to the three major credit reporting bureaus on July, 2007 are reporting the following inaccurate information:

> States I am 90+ days late 13 times after the settlement                                                              
 > States I that paid on July      , 2007

How can this account be reporting late when I have settled this account in full?

According to the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act 15.U.S.C. 1681U , FCNB is in violation of (what?)

So I am asking that all negative information on this account (you can put the acct. number here) be reported accurately (deleted -- they may not delete it but update it to show that  it is paid and they may remove the lates if what you say is correct) on all three major credit bureaus.

I thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely yours ,

Hope this helps you a little bit.

Message Edited by myhearts07 on 07-18-2007 07:09 PM
Message 2 of 6
annah618
Established Member

I would say that you need to give more detail about exactly what is wrong on your report and exactly what the account should say on your report. It seems bare bones to me, I would really add more information. Have you looked at some of the examples on this message board?

Also you need to be careful about spelling and using punctuation and other symbols correctly.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

They are stating wrong information.

I have the letter that nafs sent me so we can settle with the copies of the check.

should i also include copies of what is showing inaccurate in the credit report?

thank you

of course i will be careful with my spelling and grammer. I was a -d student in english

Message Edited by ohboy on 07-18-2007 07:31 PM
Message 4 of 6
annah618
Established Member

yes, you should include all of that (copies, of course... not originals).
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I also enclose copies of what the credit reports show?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.