Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello and Thanks for your help!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello and Thanks for your help!

HI All! 

New to myFICO but I've been lurking around (even after I created my account).  I stopped using my credit in 2009 when I was laid off.  Since then I've been on a cash only basis for everything.  

I finally put myself back in the game last year and jumped head first the last 3 months.  Defininitely in garending mode now Smiley Happy

I juust wanted to say hi and thanks for all your help and guidence.  It's given me the encouragment to beat my CS back into submission as I look to buy a new truck this year and at $60-70k it's going to be more than I'm willing to shell out in cash.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Hello and Thanks for your help!

Nice collection of cards.  Very good especially for restarting.  Just recall the 3X Amex CLI when its time.  

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks Backwoods!

I'm quite impressed myself.  Smiley Happy  The Arrival+ was a bit of a surpise especially with the WEMC.  Only thing I can think is that AmEx and Chase (denied) only pulled my EX so my TU history is more or less clean (5HP in 24m) and has a decent score.  The $750 limit is going to make getting the 50k bonus "fun", but I do enjoy a challenge.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh yes, meeting those bonuses with low limits definitely require some...creativity.

I was literally paying my card off everyday just to be able to buy a sandwich. Smiley Very Happy

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.