cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help!! Experian, shocking revelation.. bye bye new home...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Help!! Experian, shocking revelation.. bye bye new home...

Hi I am new to this forum, became interested due to my current credit crisis. I recently became interested in joining the americam dream of homeownership BUT found obsticles due to my credit score, (which i hadn't looked at but new it had to be low in 5's due to student loans). Well, I finally found a home i really really want and was hoping on the modifications made to FHA loan guidelines to be able to purchase, well guess what? not happening. After searching around for fha lenders that indicated they work with "less than perfect credit", i hooked up a senior loan officer at Wells Fargo, who told me first thing check your credit so you know what's in there and get back in touch with me.

Long story short, i was up til 2 am last nite shocked beyond belief, with the total 53 negative items on my report of which only 3 are mine!!!! There is stuff from the midwest where i have never lived, a foreclosed mortgage, bad autoloan, other loan, credit cards, list of medical bills and collection items. What should i do?? Better yet how do i get into these forum threads and interact with other member? I have no idea but would like feedback and involvment of all who are willing to respond. Seems like a nice bunch of people and very helpful. Please reply back to me. I am wanting to see how i should go about resolving this mess as soon as possible before the house i want is sold. I figure with the amount of negative items posted by error it's worth about 100 points, which means my credit score should at the least be in the low 6's, enough to get me a loan!!! Help if your can...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Help!! Experian, shocking revelation.. bye bye new home...

Hi chula. I'm locking this thread to divert responses to your other post in Mortgages:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=loans&message.id=39105#M39105

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.