Established Member
clkhome01

Help... How do I get a Creditor to report my good standing.

Please do anyone have any suggestions?   I purchase a timeshare in Vegas in 2007 and the mortgage company will not report my monthly payments .  I been making Pymts since 10/07.  Never missed a pymt or been late, due to autopay. I contacted and spoke to anyone who would listen.  No response... I'm told that they do not report to a credit agency, but I could have a copy of my pymts. And they would be willing to forward a letter to the loan officer,  I really wish they would report my payment history.  I welcome any help....   

Thanks in advance

Want to take it Higher!
Frequent Contributor
dabrian

Re: Help... How do I get a Creditor to report my good standing.

Nothing you can do. They are not required to report to my knowledge.
NFCU Sig Cash-20k, Amex BCP-8k, Amex Costco-1.2k,CSP-8k, Freedom-5k, Discover IT-11k,NCSECU-5k,Walmart-10k,Lowes-8.5k
Established Member
clkhome01

Thank you...

Want to take it Higher!
pizzadude

dabrian wrote:
Nothing you can do. They are not required to report to my knowledge.

+1.  Creditors are not required to report tradelines to the CRAs.   You can always ask them, but there is no recourse if they choose not to.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Contributor
lylesvegas

But if you miss payments I bet they have no problem reporting then....:smileyhappy:

Started Gardening Thanksgiving Day 2012 !!

Wells Fargo Cash Rewards / Discover More/ Barclaycard Rewards / Cap One Platinum / Cap One Cash card/ PayPal Smart Connect

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+