cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help... How do I get a Creditor to report my good standing.

tag
clkhome01
Established Member

Help... How do I get a Creditor to report my good standing.

Please do anyone have any suggestions?   I purchase a timeshare in Vegas in 2007 and the mortgage company will not report my monthly payments .  I been making Pymts since 10/07.  Never missed a pymt or been late, due to autopay. I contacted and spoke to anyone who would listen.  No response... I'm told that they do not report to a credit agency, but I could have a copy of my pymts. And they would be willing to forward a letter to the loan officer,  I really wish they would report my payment history.  I welcome any help....   

Thanks in advance

Want to take it Higher!
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

Re: Help... How do I get a Creditor to report my good standing.

Nothing you can do. They are not required to report to my knowledge.
NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 2 of 5
clkhome01
Established Member

Thank you...

Want to take it Higher!
Message 3 of 5
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

@dabrian wrote:
Nothing you can do. They are not required to report to my knowledge.

+1.  Creditors are not required to report tradelines to the CRAs.   You can always ask them, but there is no recourse if they choose not to.

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 4 of 5
lylesvegas
Contributor

But if you miss payments I bet they have no problem reporting then....Smiley Happy

Amex BCE...Amex ED...Barclay WMC...Priceline Rewards Visa...Cap One Venture...Total Rewards Visa...Wells Fargo Visa...Discover IT...Pay Pal Smart Connect...Overstock Store Card...Lowe's Store Card

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.